Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Just Dropping By

'Passing' through the vast metropolis that is Anderson, California, a thrift shop called Junk N' Treasures caught my eye.
I decided to 'drop' in, and noticed a sparsely enjoyed, always overlooked treat 'behind' the glass at the counter. I was looking for a snack to hold me over, since i was pooped from a long day of driving. Hopping out of my car was like squeezing out of my shell.
Though the Armadillo Droppings were enticing, it was always option number 2. I opted for some Junior Mints that had slipped between my bucket seat and the center console. Still, the vision of those armadil-licious nuggets still lingers:

Ahhhh.... The appetite quencher that could've been.

Let's toast to possibilities, and seeing new things.

Popping into shops in random cities to see what the locals consider 'junk' AND food. Dig it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home