Monday, September 19, 2005

On a role

Okay,....since I've got this picture in my phone, and i LOVE bragging, here's what happened:

On Sunday, Tawni, my dad, and i went to the swap meet in Imperial Beach, and what do i see as i'm walking in? SNES games.
Used of course.
I flip through 'em, and lo and behold:
'Dear Diary,... JACKPOT!'

Truth is, I've already got Final Fantasy II and Secret Of Mana for SNES (but no SNES). The only reason i collect these titles now is for nostalgia.

I still remember when these games DEFINED my nerddom.
Ah....yesteryear.

Either way, i picked them both up for $15.
Now all i need to complete my SNES RPG collection is Chrono Trigger.
I'm looking to find it for under 10 bucks.

Aside from the games, i also picked up:
One Donavon Frankenreiter CD (Self Titled) -$1.00
One The Postal Service CD ("Give Up") -$1.00
One Switchfoot CD ("The Beautiful Letdown") -Free w/purchase of above 2.
One Dave Matthews Band CD (Crash) -$0.50
&
One espresso machine (possible lamp, if it doesn't work) -$7.80

Swap meet shopping.

Dig it.

2 Comments:

Blogger m said...

invite me the next time, will ya?

8:22 PM  
Blogger rafalosophy: the lab said...

to san diego? the swap meet IN san diego? both?
either way...you'll get an invite.
=v)

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home